We are currently recruiting for a temp to perm Receptionist to work as part of a growing team on a full-time basis in Eastbourne.
You will be the face of the company and need to have a friendly, professional, and can-do approach to all aspects of the role, which demands excellent attention to detail and a willingness to maintain high standards. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a diverse and talented team.
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Providing excellent customer service
- Answering telephone calls and taking messages
- Keeping reception area tidy and presentable
- Basic administrative duties
- Applicants must have previous reception experience
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Professional and smart appearance
- Highly organised
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good levels of computer literacy
- Proficient in MS Office
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.