This position would be for approx. 6 months due to a surge in projects but could convert to permanent.
Full time hours
Must have own transport and be happy to travel around London and South East.
The role will include but no be limited to:
- Answering the phone
- Greeting visitors
- Prepping for meetings
- Recording the teams hours on an existing excel sheet
- Office filing
- Weekly office shopping and office daily tidy
- Managing Meeting room calendar and arranging director/staff meetings
- Printing and new project file set up
- Telephone work - Calling contractors to chase for tenders and researching cost points for new products
- Excel work
- Minute taking on site (London and south east)
- Stationary and other sundry ordering
- General assistance to the directors and the team
If you have worked in the construction industry before, that would be beneficial, but equally we are happy to look at candidates that are keen to progress in this industry.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.