|Job Title:||Temporary Administrator|
|Location:||Eastbourne, East Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2020 16:51|
We are currently recruiting for a Temporary Administrator working on a full-time basis in Eastbourne.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Answering company telephone and taking accurate messages
- Completing sales lead forms
- Taking sales enquiries and passing on to Directors
- General typing and preparation of technical specifications and quotations
- Preparing draft letters, invoices, minutes, and associated correspondence
- Preparing new job files and logging onto database
- Confirming client orders, preparing verification orders, adding to minutes and job board, and entering on sales ledger and database
- Placing orders, chasing orders and off-hiring plant - communicating with directors on site
- Checking invoices against purchase orders and organising credits against supplier invoices
- Keeping project costs
- Updating and maintaining database
- Filing of all paperwork to relevant files and locations
- Marking off sales datasheet and filing orders when payment received and project completed
- Daily communication to update Directors
- Tea/Coffee making duties - am and pm
- Previous administration experience essential
- Experience working in a construction environment (desirable)
- Good attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's