Temporary Counter Assistant
|Job Title:||Temporary Counter Assistant|
|Location:||Rye, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £8.91 per hour + DOE|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2021 15:20|
Our client who are based in Camber are looking for Temporary Counter Assistant's to work at their local restaurant. The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills, flexibility and they should thrive when working under pressure. The hours will be from 11:45am-9:30pm and will be flexible on the days required. Ideally the candidate must hold a valid driving licence in order to travel to the location.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Giving excellent customer service
- Taking orders, handling payments and managing the tills
- Wrapping and bagging food
- Maintaining high standards of food hygiene and following the rules of health and safety
- Understanding all aspects of the business both back and front of house
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to work as a team player under pressure
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Excellent standards of personal presentation and attention to operational details
- Ability to use mental arithmetic in cash handling
- Basic food hygiene certificate
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's