Temporary Customer Support Co-ordinator
|Job Title:||Temporary Customer Support Co-ordinator|
|Location:||Uckfield, East Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2021 15:54|
Position: Temporary Customer Support Co-ordinator
Location: Nr Uckfield
We have an exciting opportunity for a Temporary Customer Support Co-ordinator, to work for a mid-Sussex based manufacturing company.
- Accurate inputting of customer order
- Customer liaison and documenting purchase orders
- Creating literature
- Ensuring that all orders are correctly invoiced
- Raising any credits required in collaboration with the finance department
- Producing accurate detailed sales order reports as required for clients
- Proven, demonstrable experience working in a busy telephone-based customer-services role
- Excellent telephone Manner and good communication skills
- IT Literate
- Good organisational skills
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's