Temporary Data Manipulator
|Job Title:||Temporary Data Manipulator|
|Location:||Lewes, East Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2020 09:37|
We are currently recruiting for a Data Manipulator to work full time on a temporary contract based in Lewes. The successful candidate must have advanced Excel skills.
- Creating bespoke reports within the SAP system, collating and then presenting that information within Excel
- Using the SAP HR system and Excel to manipulate and present data
- Providing administrative support
- Contributing to the production of employment information, reports and surveys
- Responsible for maintaining organisational HR structures
- Assisting with cleansing and auditing data using SAP HR system
- Offer solutions for improving data accuracy
- Must have good IT skills including advanced Excel
- Previous experience working with data manipulation
- Good attention to detail
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's