Purpose of the Role: To manage the creation, storage, submission, and approval of internally generated, and subcontractor's documents and procedures as per contractual requirements.
- Managing, creating, and revising all project documentation generated by the company and sub-contractors, and maintaining accurate file structure
- Controlling workflow of all project related documents including registers
- Liaising with internal and external customers
- Performing quality control checks
- Distributing documentation to the project team in a timely and accurate manner
- Expediting and tracking status of all documents reviewed internally by the project
- Actively participating in working groups to deliver continuous improvement projects and activities
- Regularly reviewing relevant work instructions and procedures and updating them accordingly
- Maintain responsibility for own learning and development activities identified and agreed as relevant to your personal development/development of the role
- Attending regular team and customer meetings
- Chair Order Review, Change Controls, Gated Review, and training meetings as and when required
- Maintaining metrics
- Effectively use MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
- Scanning and archiving work completed
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.