We are currently seeking a Financial/Personnel Manager on a temp to perm basis in Hailsham. The successful candidate will be able to work accurately under pressure, on their own initiative, and be a good team player. The role is full time working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- Managing a part-time member of staff
- Co-ordinating the day to day accounts function
- Dealing with multi currencies and multiple bank accounts
- Credit control
- Managing cash flow
- Monthly management accounts
- Managing and monitoring the supplier accounts and monthly VAT submission
- Overseeing weekly payroll
- Producing commission reports
- HR and Health & Safety administration and compliance
- Providing cover as necessary for the Accounts Assistant
- Significant relevant experience essential
- Good working knowledge of Sage Line 50, Sage Payroll, MS Excel and Outlook
- Excellent numerical and communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.