Temporary Front of House / Waiting Staff
|Job Title:||Temporary Front of House / Waiting Staff|
|Location:||Rye, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £8.91 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2021 14:19|
Our client who are based in Rye are looking for Temporary Front of House/Waiting Staff. The ideal candidate should possess clear communication skills, patience and attentiveness. They should be adaptable at working in fast-paced, unpredictable environments. They must be able to think on their feet and work well with the entire staff, from the chefs to the other servers. The successful applicant will be able to provide superior guest service and make certain the dining experience, from the food to the environment, meets the standards of our patrons.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Taking customer's food and drink orders
- Providing customer's with insights on the menu or daily specials
- Acting as the liaison between the guests and the kitchen
- Processing bills after the meal has concluded
- Attending tables and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Checking the quality of dishes before serving them
- Handling customer complaints
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent verbal communication and memorization skills
- Great interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to remain composed, particularly during stressful or uncomfortable circumstances
- Physically fit
- Availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Willingness to perform additional duties to facilitate the restaurant's operations, as needed
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's