Temporary Health & Safety/Premises Officer
|Job Title:||Temporary Health & Safety/Premises Officer|
|Location:||Eastbourne, East Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2021 16:20|
Position: Temporary Health and Safety/Premises Officer
Our Eastbourne-based client is looking for a Health & Safety and Premises officer for an immediate start. 7.5 hours per week for approximately 3 months.
- To draft, finalise, check and implement Covid-19 Risk Assessment and support SMT with on-going implementation
- To review Fire Risk Assessment carried out by external company and implement actions
- To review recent fire system and emergency lighting inspection, agree work required legally and seek second quotes and oversee implementation
- To check annual inspections schedule and book any outstanding or upcoming inspections
- Following up on Risk Assessments and responding to tenant enquires
- Reviewing policy implementation alongside SMT and external advisory service
- Any other health & safety and premises matters as required
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.