Income Recovery Assistant Lewes
£10.00 p/h Ref: KH8358
Our client is looking for someone that has experience dealing with the following:
- To liaise with providers, members of the public, local authorities, service users, representatives and/or advocates by correspondence and/or by telephone and provide information where necessary on debt due.
- To provide support, advice and guidance in relation to the collection of monies due.
- To raise timely and accurate invoicing for all debt due including client contributions, rents and leases, damages to street furniture and other sundry income.
- To ensure accuracy of documentation for all invoice/credit note requests with proof of debt in accordance with corporate service standards, standing orders and financial regulations and deal with queries on these as they arise.
- To maintain accurate and up to date master records within the relevant systems.
- To be proactive on the collection of overdue accounts and complete the associated SAP workflow within agreed corporate timelines.
- Carry out general office duties and administrative tasks as directed e.g. filing, photocopying, date stamping documents, preparing spreadsheets.
If you have the relevant experience, you are able to travel to Lewes and are available immediately then please apply.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.