Temporary IT Technician
|Job Title:||Temporary IT Technician|
|Location:||Lewes, East Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 16:01|
We are currently seeking a temporary 1st Line IT Technician to provide front line support on a full-time contract based in Lewes.
- Provide a high-quality ICT service to ensure the achievement of departmental, service and personal performance targets including agreed key performance indicators
- Assist in the monitoring and review of the effectiveness of ICT services suggesting improvements to senior staff as appropriate
- Plan and organise own workload
- Liaise with customers and colleagues
- Participate in the delivery of the core objectives of the team completing identified tasks, work programmes and projects
- Maintain and update paper and ICT based systems and records; accurately inputting and retrieving data as required ensuring data security and confidentially where appropriate and that entries are kept up to date.
- Responsibility for the documentation of systems, implementations, problems and changes as appropriate in accordance with best practice
- Previous experience in similar role essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to organise and prioritise own work
- Broad knowledge of ICT technologies
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Word and Excel
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's