Temporary Lab Technician
|Job Title:||Temporary Lab Technician|
|Location:||Brighton, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£21000 - £24000 per annum + pro rata DOE|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2020 12:27|
Position: Temporary Lab Technician
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 pro rata, DOE
Our client, a reputable organisation in East Sussex, is looking for a Lab Technician for their site in Brighton. Hours are Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm. This is a temporary role lasting approximately 2-3 months.
- Managing test samples before and after tests
- Carrying out electrical, mechanical and environmental tests in accordance with the test program defined by the supervisor
- Managing all information and records related to the testing, and writing test reports
- Understanding and following test standards
- Maintaining test equipment
- Following and developing quality, technical and Health and Safety instructions
Candidates must have experience in test standard and electrical, mechanical and environmental testing fields and writing test reports
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent communication skill and team-work skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Able to challenge technical solutions and processes
- Excellent practical skills
- Good PC skills and ability to use office software
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's