Temporary Night Porter
|Job Title:||Temporary Night Porter|
|Location:||Eastbourne, East Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 11:40|
We are currently seeking a Temporary Night Porter working full time based in Eastbourne. The successful applicant will provide assistance outside normal office hours with responsibilities covering security, cleaning, laundry, and porter duties. The position is working on a rota basis - 3 days on, 6 days off. Hours are 6pm to 6am.
- Dealing with incidents, accidents, loss, damage, theft, and other irregularities
- Responsible for visitors' access
- Ensuring the highest levels of cleanliness and infection control
- Responsible for site security incl. locking the premises and securing car park and outside service buildings
- Providing porter service when necessary
- Washing, drying, and ironing laundry
- Carrying out basic DIY maintenance as required
- Adhering to health & safety policy and COSHH regulations
- Acting as Fire Warden
- Must have an enhanced DBS or be willing to undertake one (can be applied for via The Sammons Group)
- Previous experience in a similar role (desirable)
- Able to work to high standards with good attention to detail
- Must be empathetic and sensitive due to the environment
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's