|Job Title:||Temporary PA|
|Location:||Eastbourne, East Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2019 14:12|
Our client urgently requires a Temporary PA working on an ongoing full-time basis in Eastbourne.
- Providing full PA support to the Business Unit Leader with a focus on financial analysis and reporting
- Assisting with budgets, forecasting, and gathering data
- Liaising with colleagues and the global sales team, setting up meetings, and maintaining good communication
- Coordinating reports, preparing material, and updating the Goal Deployment Matrix
- Supporting the annual performance review process to ensure all staff have clear objectives
- Organising and managing Channel Partner visits and other key events/conferences
- Developing and managing a full training plan for staff
- Providing a complete PA support including drafting correspondence, arranging travel plans, managing diaries, preparing PowerPoint presentations, and managing expenses
- High level PA/secretarial skills
- Analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills incl. MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Minute taking
- Driving License
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's