|Job Title:||Temporary PA/Administrators|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||October 20, 2020 16:38|
Position: Temporary PA/Administrators
We are currently looking for experienced PA's to work on a temporary basis with a leading finance company based in Central London, providing secretarial and administrative support to various departments.
Candidates are required to have current security clearance.
Duties may include:
- Diary management
- Preparing and collating documentation
- Arranging travel and events
- Preparing and dealing with correspondence
- Liaising with internal and external contacts
- Ability to organise workload and manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships and work as part of a team
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Adherence to confidentiality
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's