Temporary PA to Head of Services
|Job Title:||Temporary PA to Head of Services|
|Location:||Lewes, East Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2019 16:55|
KH8399 - Temporary PA to Head of Services
We are seeking an experience PA for a full time temporary role based in Lewes. Duties will include:
- Managing diaries for several Senior Managers
- Minuting meetings, and providing a high standard of accurately typed reports, correspondence, and presentations
- Arranging appointments, refreshments, and coordinating meetings
- Providing daily cover for other Administrators within the service
- Organising conferences, seminars, and workshops - taking notes as required and actioning decisions taken
- Coding invoices and passing on for payment
Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, the ability to prioritise own workload, strong IT skills, and great attention to detail.
Previous PA/Secretarial to a Senior Manager or similar essential.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's