We are currently seeking a Temporary Payroll Officer working full time on an ongoing basis in Eastbourne.
- To support the Payroll Team Leader and deliver a cost effective payroll service
- Previous payroll experience essential
- Must be familiar with Chris payroll system and MS Office
- Knowledge of PAYE, Payroll Statutory Deductions, and Operating Pensions Legislation
- Must have excellent communications skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.