Temporary Payroll Team Leader
|Job Title:||Temporary Payroll Team Leader|
|Location:||Eastbourne, East Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2019 14:54|
We are currently seeking a Temporary Payroll Team Leader working full time on an ongoing basis in Eastbourne.
- To manage, mentor, and train the payroll team within the Finance Department in accordance with company policy
- To ensure the cost effective and efficient delivery of the payroll service
- To initiate and drive continuous improvement in service performance and efficiency
- Previous payroll experience essential
- Must be familiar with Chris payroll system, MS Office, and financial reporting systems
- Able to effectively organise own and team workload to meet deadlines
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's