KH8403 - Temporary Pricing Administrator
We are looking for a Temporary Pricing Administrator based in Polegate. Hours are 8.30am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Applicants must have previous experience of using Kerridge and Phocas.
- Previous experience and usage of Kerridge System
- Updating the supplier purchase pricing to Kerridge
- Updating product selling prices on Kerridge
- Loading new products / product ranges on Kerridge
- Loading new suppliers onto Kerridge
- Product maintenance on Kerridge e.g. part numbers, bar codes, weights etc.
- Reviewing and checking the agreeing / disagreeing urnover figures
- Coding company on Kerridge system for Phocas rebate accrual
- Providing monthly accrual figures on Excel for board meetings
- Maintaining Excel date of incoming rebates for accruals and audits
- Developing Phocas rebate module by applying rules and product coding to system
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.