We are currently recruiting for a Temporary Principal Finance Officer working full time on a 6-month contract based in Lewes. The successful candidate will be working with the Closure of Accounts team to assist with year-end and the production of the Statement of Accounts.
- Carrying out reconciliations
- Helping produce the notes to the accounts
- Checking entries within the SAP general ledger
- Producing working papers
- Coordinating audit responses
- Assisting auditors with their queries
- Previous experience working in a financial environment essential
- Accounting Technician (Level 4) or equivalent
- Knowledge of computerised financial systems
- Experience of budget monitoring, financial planning and forecasting
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good IT skills, proficient in MS Office
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.