We are currently seeking a Temporary Project Assistant working full time on an ongoing basis in Eastbourne.
The successful candidate will be undertaking a variety of duties to support the team and Operations Manager including:
- Contributing to the preparation and delivery of events
- Data analysis using Social Media
- Providing assistance to the administrative staff
- Dealing with customer queries
- Planning and organising workloads
- Attending and participating in meetings
- Liaising with customers and staff
- Coordinating external agencies and contractors
- Managing project budgets
- Attending meetings with multiple agencies on a quarterly basis to discuss upcoming campaigns
- Occasional travel to event locations required
- Good written and oral communication skills including writing structured reports
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Good ICT skills incl. MS Excel
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to organise and prioritise own work to meet tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and public relations skills
- Problem solving skills
- Applicants must be willing to travel for events
- Hold or be willing to undertake a DBS
- Driving License and access to own car (desirable)
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.