Temporary Project Assistant
|Job Title:||Temporary Project Assistant|
|Location:||Eastbourne, East Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2021 17:00|
Position: Temporary Project Assistant
Location: Eastbourne (Working from Home)
An opportunity has arisen for a Project Assistant for our Eastbourne-based client. This is a temporary role for approximately 4 months and you would be working from home.
- Supporting with the development of projects and services and aiding the Assistant Director in monitoring these
- Assisting with and co-ordinating the development of projects as agreed ensuring that proposed developments meet specified requirements
- Liaise with a wide range of stakeholders in the delivery of projects
- Maintaining systems as required to plan, track, monitor and report on projects including risk and issue management
- Carrying out research to support projects, as appropriate
- Compiling appropriate reports for senior managers and project managers
- Carrying out such other tasks as may from time to time be allocated to the post
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be conversant with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office.
You must also be willing to meet any travel requirements if required.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's