Temporary Purchasing Assistant Lewes
£10.00 p/h Ref: KH8356
Our client is looking for a Full time Temporary Purchasing Assistant to be based in Lewes. The role will include the following:
- To input purchasing transactions to SAP to ensure that payments to suppliers/vendors are completed promptly and effectively in accordance with Policies, procedures, systems and legislative requirements.
- Run reports to identify discrepancies with the GR/IR and liaise with purchasing and finance colleagues to resolve, run the undelivered/outstanding purchase orders report and chase the requisitions.
- Resolve queries from external and internal customers relating to requisitions, purchase orders and goods receipts.
- To input all requisitions, purchase orders and goods receipts received by the client on behalf of all departments in accordance with the benchmark target.
- Validate all requests to create new vendor records and ensure that the correct vendors are used for the appropriate category of spend. Alert manager immediately should a vendor be requested which does not adhere to the corporate procurement strategy.
If you have experience in the above and you are available to start immediately please apply by forwarding your CV.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.