We are currently seeking a Temporary Service Desk Technician working on an ongoing basis in Uckfield. You will be working in a small team you will responsible for providing 1st and 2nd line support to over 300 employees across multiple sites in the UK.
Hours: Monday - Friday 08:00 - 6:00pm (7.5 hours per day on a shift pattern)
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Deliver a 1st class IT support experience to the company's users
- Troubleshoot and resolve user IT support requests in a professional and efficient manner within agreed SLA's
- Provide customer focused 1st and 2nd line support
- Customer facing / remote take over and telephone-based support
- Occasional site visits are required for this role and may involve overnight stays
- Completing the on boarding / off boarding process
- Laptop/Mobile/Desktop build and provisioning including asset register management
- Documenting all IT tasks within the service desk tool or IT document library
- Project work when required
- Clear communicator with excellent customer service skills
- Active Directory administration experience to include user accounts, profiles, security, groups/OU management, group policy
- Exchange server mailbox administration
- Microsoft Office 365 administration
- Experience supporting Windows Operating Systems and Ricoh printers
- Calm, organised and professional manner even when working under pressure
- Ability to use own initiative and take a proactive approach to work
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure and Azure Active Directory
- SharePoint and SharePoint Online
- IP Telephony/Unified Communications
- SQL Server database management and queries
- ITIL V3 foundation
- Moderate windows server knowledge
- Understanding of networking
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.