KH8407 - Temporary Telephone Sales & Marketing Support
We are currently seeking a Temporary Telephone Sales & Marketing Support Officer working full time on a long term basis in Hailsham.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving business working within a small, friendly team. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, organised, and experienced in Sales & Marketing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting sales and service team, following up on quotations in a timely manner, and updating the client management systems accordingly
- Dealing directly with customers either by telephone or electronically
- Responding promptly to customer enquiries
- Identifying potential customer needs and opportunities to grow the business relationship further
- Developing strong relationships with customers
- Identifying new prospects and targeting them accordingly
- Assisting with relevant marketing activities to help promote the business
- Monitoring and reporting on customer satisfaction
- Management reporting
- Confident and courteous telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Working within ISO 9001:2015 quality systems
- Previous experience in a customer service/sales role
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.