|Job Title:||Test Analyst|
|Location:||Brighton, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£52000 - £60000 per annum + DOE|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2021 17:29|
This a fantastic opportunity for a Test Analyst to join a leading educational institution based in Brighton.
This role is responsible for leading on the definition, development and application of tests to evaluate new or changing services. You will work on the end to end testing including system testing, user acceptance testing, generate test plans, run tests and coordinate all results.
Salary: £52,000 - £60,000 (DOE)
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- To own test processes on behalf of Information Services, supporting the software development lifecycle involving both long term and short-term planning in the development and delivery of testing activities.
- Collaborating with other Information Services staff, managers and business stakeholders during the development phase, developing a comprehensive and detailed understanding of the relevant business processes to support planning.
- Assess system requirements and design documents to enable the development of test plans.
- Support project and team managers in the development of comprehensive testing structures and processes for projects and other initiatives which directly underpin university strategic aims.
- To develop test plans and approaches, ensuring that test plans adhere to agreed standards. Communicate these to stakeholders in a clear and non-technical way.
- Undertake testing and analyse the results, collating results and summary information to make decisions on whether new or changed services are able to be released.
- Document and present findings of testing activity for stakeholders.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing, coaching and advising the user community on approach and processes.
- Demonstrate and promote best practice in relation to all test activity, including the use of tools and automation.
- Extensive knowledge test practices, procedures, methods and processes
- Knowledge of manual and automates testing
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle
- A good understanding o a broad range of software applications and technologies.
- Professional qualification in testing or relevant professional experience
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's