|Job Title:||Therapy Assistant|
|Location:||Rye, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£14303 - £19122 per annum + FTE|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2021 16:24|
Position: Therapy Assistant
Location: Sussex; Rye
Salary: £14,303 > £19,122.00 FTE
We are recruiting for a Therapy Assistant to join a Sussex college based in Rye. This is a permanent role. Duties include:
Scale: TA3 Permanent and term time only
- To work with the therapists or teaching staff in the preparation of intervention sessions.
- Under the direction of the therapists, to deliver interventions and support to individuals and small groups of students
- You will monitor and evaluate students' responses to interventions and learning through observation and recording of achievement and by contributing to the completion of reports, under the guidance of therapists and other staff.
- To be involved in supervision with Lead Therapists
- Implementing agreed learning activities/teaching programmes, adjusting activities according to student responses/needs.
- Providing students feedback in relation to progress and achievement.
- Keeping and updating records as agreed with the therapists or other members of staff, contributing to the reviews of systems/records as requested.
- You will liaise sensitively and effectively with parents/carers as agreed with the therapists or other staff within your role/responsibility and participate in
- You will act as part of the school therapy team and to implement and support student's educational, and therapy programmes.
- To support students' learning more generally when required.
- Enhanced DBS check for working with vulnerable adults and children
- Be able to provide two performance references
- Have one years plus experience in a similar role
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.