Trade Counter Sales Executive
|Job Title:||Trade Counter Sales Executive|
|Location:||Hailsham, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£20000 - £23000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 17:19|
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales professional to join an established and respected Wholesale organisation based in Hailsham.
You will work within the branch in a customer facing role, serving on the trade counter and dealing with customers over the telephone, providing customer service that is second to none, and maximising sales at every opportunity. The position will suit a proactive and target driven sales person with previous account management experience.
The company are also able to offer in-role development opportunities through which you can obtain a nationally recognised qualification.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Supporting the Branch Manager and Assistant Branch Manager in achieving and exceeding sales targets at optimum margins
- Ensuring maintain high standards are maintained, creating and maintaining a loyal customer base and providing a first class service
- Developing strategies for increasing existing business, new business, and lapsed accounts
- Reactively handling incoming phone calls and Trade Counter enquiries
- Processing orders and quotes using company systems
- Sourcing products and placing the relevant orders
- Building, developing, and managing relationships with customers
- Ensuring all records, systems, and paperwork are kept up-to-date
- Know your customers and your competition
- Dealing with and resolving any customer queries
- You may be required to take on general driving duties when required
- Previous experience of selling or assisting customers with purchases
- Confident working with key performance indicators with an impressive track record in sales
- Ability to work with a team and individually
- The ability to communicate at all levels, whether it be with your team or negotiating with a customer
- Strong work ethic and initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and competitive with a passion for sales
- Dynamic with a good sense of humour
- Previous Wholesale experience is preferred but not essential
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's