- Sales ledger
- Payment reconciliations
- Credit control
- Responding to accounts queries
- Assisting the accounts manager with ad hoc tasks
Required skills and experience:
- Sage 50 Accounts
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Office 365 - to include spreadsheets, word documents and outlook
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Enthusiastic to contribute towards our expanding business
- Keen eye for detail
- Outgoing and willing to contribute to our current team
The position would suit an applicant who has a friendly outgoing personality to fit in with this team of lovely friendly people.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.