A vacancy has arisen for a new case manager to join a friendly, hard working and dedicated close knit team, who are committed to providing an efficient, professional and yet personal experience to their clients. The right individual will be passionate about joining the company on their exciting journey of expansion and contribute by way of efficient case management and have the confidence to follow up any enquiries, as well as being able to encourage clients to instruct even when their first choice is unavailable. Ideally, the right individual will also contribute to the overall marketing drive of the business being a team player with a 'can do attitude'. The role involves answering the telephone and responding to enquiries as well as liaising between clients and fee earners to efficiently arrange sometimes complex appointment schedules, reports and any associated activities. As an administrator/case manager, following training you will be required to manage an allocated caseloads and prepare relevant correspondence in support of the day to day work. Other duties include diary management, invoicing, record keeping and maintaining databases.
- Maintain and promote the company objective - to provide a personal, efficient and friendly service to clients and staff.
- To build relationships with both existing and new clients.
- To assist with the organisation of the office, answer telephone calls and respond to emails efficiently and correctly. To manage the diary and various cases that are assigned to you.
- To increase business by securing instructions, accommodating enquirer requests and following up enquiries.
- To be a team player in the growth of the company.
- Liaising with clients by telephone, email and written correspondence.
- Managing the diary and chasing necessary appointment confirmation/Terms and Conditions as required and logging correspondence.
- Responding to and dealing with enquiries by phone, letter, website live chat or email.
- Managing and acting as necessary to incoming emails
- Responding to and booking in new referrals
- Assisting with incoming and outgoing post at the beginning and end of each day
- Provide administration support to the office and assisting other case managers during leave/busy periods
- Assisting in the growth of the company and overall marketing drive
- Manage the administration and cases assigned to you
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task as this is essential for the job role
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Good computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Efficiency, confidence and a positive attitude
- Previous administration experience
- An interest in the legal sector
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.