This is an exciting opportunity for a natural sales person to develop a career as a Mortgage Advisor.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Provide amazing customer service at all times
- Go out of your way to give the best financial advice and expert mortgage solutions to our customers
- Instinctively know how to initiate potential leads
- Recognise the opportunity to offer associated insurance products from Legal & General
- See a target and exceed it
- You'll be confident, resilient and enjoy some healthy competition while building strong relationships with colleagues and customers alike
- You'll have a fantastic telephone manner and genuine love of helping customers
- The ideal trainee will be naturally professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- You'll be able to think on your feet and be flexible
- A hardworking attitude with the desire and determination to achieve your targets
- Some travel is necessary for the role, so you'll need a full driving licence
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.