This is an exciting opportunity to start your career as a Nursery Practitioner by joining a leading Nursery in Seaford.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Willingness to undertake relevant training
- Hold an understanding of children's development, their needs and the provision of positive play
- Care and supervision of children
- Understanding of and adherence to Health and Safety procedures
- To create an interesting and stimulating environment
- To provide support for any children with special needs
- To carry out housekeeping duties as appropriate
- Working as part of a team
- Keeping accurate records
- Ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written English (essential)
- Food Hygiene certificate (desirable)
- First Aid certificate (desirable)
Working Conditions and benefits
- 12 month contract, 52 weeks a year, 42.5 hrs a week
- 28 days paid holiday per annum (including 8 statutory holidays)
- Salary 17 yrs+ £9989.20; 18yrs + £13,967.20 - £18519.80 per annum
- Subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS check
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.