Own transport required, due to the location
Working with the Marketing team, this is an exciting post for a Designer / Web Developer with 3 + years relevant commercial experience to join the team, and support the team to complete design solutions as assigned in a timely and accurate manner.
* Print material: Adverts, posters, banners, brochures, flyers, product sheets and business cards
* Assist with digital material design including web, social and digital adverts.
* To maintain and update the website (WordPress) as required
* Produce and update current PowerPoint Presentations with innovative ideas
* Assist with implementation of Email Campaigns as and when required
* In house video editing as and when required
* Deliver fresh design ideas in keeping with the company brand, keeping abreast of latest design trends and advise accordingly
* To develop product and market knowledge to aide promotion of the brand
* Liaise with outside companies as and when required - be it face to face, phone or email.
* Experience with Microsoft Office suite is critical.
* Highly proficient in the use of Photoshop, illustrator and InDesign (Adobe Cloud) is essential.
* An intermediate understanding of HTML5/CSS is required.
* Ability to design professional literature and presentation material at a high level.
* Aptitude and past experience of the business environment is vital.
* At least 3 years' experience in a comparable role.
* A full clean driver's license and vehicle is essential due to location of premises.
* Examples of previous work / websites will need to be provided.
* Technical design skills in CAD would be an advantage.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.