Trainee Will Drafter
|Job Title:||Trainee Will Drafter|
|Location:||Hastings, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£15000 - £18000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2019 02:26|
Monday - Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: £15k - £18k per annum
- To input data onto specifically designed software to produce Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney and declaration of severances
- To discuss queries with clients or consultants when required by telephone or e-mail.
- Producing accurate documents
- Keeping up to date with cases and reports
- Fast accurate typing speeds of 45 - 60 wpm
- Computer literate
- Experience of Will drafting is not essential, however either previous legal experience, or a legal degree / qualification is preferred.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's