Ward Manager - Adults (RMN or RNLD)
|Job Title:||Ward Manager - Adults (RMN or RNLD)|
|Location:||Hastings, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £41500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2020 02:53|
Contracted Hours: 37.5
Ward Manager(RMN or RNLD) required for the acute Adults ward for this well established psychiatric hospital. Our client is looking for a qualified candidate who will be an asset to their nursing team and ensure outstanding standards of care.
Main responsibilities of Ward Manager(RMN or RNLD)role:
- Assess patient's health and well being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
- Promote best practices
- Assist in maintaining and developing services
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision
- Applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes
- Ensure care plans reflect the needs of the patient
- Staff receive appropriate clinical supervision and training
Benefits of Ward Manager(RMN or RNLD) role:
- £1500 welcome bonus
- Up to £4000 Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs) Terms apply.
- Excellent salary
- NMC Payment in full
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised Meals
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- Long service award
Are you a qualified Nurse either starting out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Ward Manager - Adults (RN)
Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex
Up to £40000 per annum
Deputy Manager - RGN or RMN
Up to £20 per hour
Staff Nurse - RMN - Adults
Hastings, East Sussex
£15.68 - £16.54 per hour + + 20% 30% 50% enhancements
RGN(days or nights)
Hastings, East Sussex
Up to £17 per hour