Ward Manager - Adults (RN)
|Job Title:||Ward Manager - Adults (RN)|
|Location:||Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2020 02:13|
Contracted Hours: Monday-Friday 9-5/37.5 hours
Ward Manager (RMN or RNLD or RGN) required for the acute Adults ward for this well established psychiatric hospital. Our client is looking for a qualified candidate who will be an asset to their nursing team and ensure outstanding standards of care. Previous experience within a senior role within a Mental Health setting is essential.
Main responsibilities of Ward Manager(RN)role:
- Assess patient's health and well being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
- Promote best practices
- Assist in maintaining and developing services
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision
- Applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes
- Ensure care plans reflect the needs of the patient
- Staff receive appropriate clinical supervision and training
Benefits of Ward Manager(RMN or RNLD) role:
- 33 days annual leave
- Free on-site parking
- Company pension scheme
- Exclusive retails discounts
- Employee referral programme, with financial incentives.
- Training and development opportunities
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Wide range of training courses available to all employees
- Monday to Friday, 9-5 role
Are you a qualified Nurse either starting out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's