Our client is looking for an experienced RMN qualified Ward Manager for their female PICU adult unit. This role is based upon a 40 hour contract. Current experience as a Ward Manager / Head of Care or a Senior Registered Mental Health Nurse with a valid pin is essential.
About the role:
- Have overall management responsibility for the delivery of service user centred care within the ward
* Lead a team of nursing staff in the delivery of high quality evidence-based practice, ensuring that regular supervision and appraisal take place
* Coordinate multidisciplinary working, maintaining excellent communication and working relationships with all team members
* Manage operational resources in a cost-effective manner, and evaluating the standard of service delivered
Benefits of Ward Manager - RMN role:
- Competitive Salary dependant on experience
- Access to company pension
- Working within a well established team
- Annual training
- Free parking or pick up/drop off service from the train station
- Free Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Other attractive benefits that can be discussed
Are you a qualified Nurse either out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.