Picking and packing of production orders. In addition you will be required to co-ordinate the receiving, inspection and processing of inbound products.
You will also be required to assist with general maintenance and upkeep of the facility which will involve at times some external tasks:
- Picking, and packing of orders and updating the system.
- Ensure the correct documentation accompanies the shipments
- Inventory management, organise and rotate product, cycle counts, stock take, etc.
- Receive, inspect and post inbound goods to inventory using the in house system.
- Ensure product is labelled and stored correctly via the bin location structure.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly cleaning and maintenance tasks.
- Ability to perform Manual Handling in association within day-to-day duties, in compliance with current Health & Safety legislation. Full training will be provided if required.
- When required to perform maintenance / construction tasks, this may involve the use of specialist equipment. Full training will be provided prior to use.
- When required deliver or collect components from local vendors. On these occasions a company vehicle will be provided for use.
- Other Duties as assigned
- Good communication skills
- Positive mental attitude
- Minimum 5 x GCSE or equivalent
- Valid UK Driving License
- Job related qualifications and experience
- Computer literacy:
- Quality, H&S and ISO experience
- MRP/ERP system experience
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.