IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE.
- Dealing with all goods in/out within the warehouse.
- Helping to load and unload vehicles. Some items may vary in size.
- Sending documents to clients.
- Quality checking items before dispatch.
- Labelling parcels with correct barcoded stickers.
- Pick and pack products on picking line
- Checking original or copy documents, receipts
- Updating schedules on the ERP in-house database system
- Completing letters and faxes
- Training will be provided on the database used
- Relevant training may be given if required to work in other areas of the warehouse.
Requirements of the Warehouse Assistant:
- Have been working in a goods in/out environment
- Attention to detail, must be efficient at all times
- Professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- IT literate with knowledge of ERP systems preferable
- Competent under pressure - strict deadlines to be met
- Forklift licence preferred Counterbalance upto 5T but not essential
- Heavy lifting
- Literacy and Numeracy skills, accurate with an attention to detail
Hours of work are 8.00am till 5.00pm finish Monday to Thursday, 8.00am till 2.00pm Friday.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.