This is an exciting opportunity for a Warranty/Costing Administrator to join a market leading automotive company in Worthing
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Process invoices, warranties and claims daily, accurately and in line with company policy and procedures
- Ensure that queries and rejections are cleared promptly
- Maintain and file customer warranties, invoices and claims as well as the relevant correspondence and documentation
- Assist credit control and line manager in resolving customer's non-payment of debt and claims
- Ensure adequate stationery is maintained on site to ensure smooth running of the department
- Help the department when needed in answering the telephone within the target set by the company to maintain a high standard to customers
- Attend training in house or externally as required to fulfil duties and to ensure that skills are maintained for the role
- Provide assistance to the General Managers as required ensuring the smooth running of the section.
- High levels of communication skills
- High levels of accuracy
- Good team worker
- Organised and thorough
- Credit control experience an advantage
- At least 1 year's experience in the motor trade
Hours of work
- 45 hour working week (Monday to Friday)
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.