Graduate Web Developer
|Job Title:||Graduate Web Developer|
|Location:||Eastbourne, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2019 15:28|
This is an exciting opportunity for a Graduate IT Professional to join an established Finance Company based in Eastbourne.
This is a new position which has been created to support end-users and IT peers to design, maintain, document, and administer new web application interfaces.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Create innovative design (look and layout) for new websites and develop new user-facing features.
- Collaborate with web developers to implement web application features.
- Follow Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) procedures and coordinate production releases.
- Design practical creative solutions that meet or exceed strategic business objectives.
- Create interactive design concepts, interactive page layouts, site grids and interface demos.
- Rapidly design, prototype and iterate on creative concepts to meet the user requirements.
- Assist production deployment and provide post-production support and/or trouble-shooting as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of web technologies including HTML, CSS, and .net Framework
- Working knowledge of cross-browser/cross-platform development techniques
- Working understanding of responsive design and other modern web techniques
- Ability to work as a team-player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate and build consensus for creative ideas
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Experience and qualifications
- 'A' level IT qualification or other relevant qualification
- HND or higher in ICT (Desirable)
- 2 years commercial website front end development experience
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's