The Main purpose of the job is to draft Wills within a busy legal firm. The hours of this position are Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5.30.
- To input data onto specifically designed software to produce Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney and declaration of severances
- To proof read Wills for spelling errors drafted by other members of the legal team.
- To take clients Will instructions
- To discuss queries with clients or consultants when required by telephone or e-mail.
- Meet targets.
- Producing accurate documents
- Computer literate
- Previous experience of Will drafting is essential
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.