Due to expansion, this vacancy has arisen, duties include:
- Drafting Wills and LPA's
- Administer trusts
- Proof reading Wills for spelling errors drafted by other members of the legal team, prior to signing them off.
- Undertaking first registrations and transfers
- Answering legal queries from clients and consultants
- Taking Will drafting telephone, and skype appointments
- Discussing queries with clients or consultants when required by telephone or e-mail.
- Preparing renunciations
- Input data onto specifically designed software to produce Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney and declaration of severances
The position would ideally suit applicants with the following skills:
- Computer literate
- Will drafting
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm. Salary: Circa £18,000 + per annum.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.