This is an exciting opportunity for a Wood Machinist to join a leading manufacturing company based in Lewes.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Produce sash and casement windows
- Produce front and French doors
- Produce other bespoke types of timber joinery
- Experience working in the machine shop of a joinery workshop
- Experience of machining for timber sash and casement windows
- Experience on spindle moulders, cross cut saws, a four cutter, and other woodworking machinery
- Experience setting out joinery
- £29,000 - £30,500 per annum
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.